20 July 2011

Alyssa Talks to Kyle

Thanks Sherry for letting us drop by.

I’m excited to be able to do an interview with Erin and Kyle from my debut release, Road to Recovery. Now let’s just hope these two behave.

Thanks for letting me ask you a few questions, Kyle. I know you’re a busy man. Erin was supposed to be here, but she had an emergency surgery come up and couldn’t make it.
No problem. He glances at his watch; his lips curl into a smile. I only have a few moments as I’ve got a prior engagement. He raises a brow in that knowing way.

How long have you two been at the hospital?
Kyle: I’ve been there three years. Sometimes it seems longer than that, but other times it only seems like a year.

As I understand it, Erin started at the same time as you. Is that correct?
Kyle: Yes, we started out as residents at the same time.


Didn’t you two have the same attending? Kyle clenches his hands together; his eyes narrow at me for a moment before he relaxes a little. I believe I hit a nerve with him. Something tells me I need to hurry this interview along.
Kyle: Yes, we had the same prick of an attending. Let’s move on.

Seems to me he doesn’t like to talk about that subject. Kyle’s not a small man by any means and I’d hate to piss him off. His biceps are bigger than my thighs there’s no doubt he could crush someone if he needed too. Speaking of Erin, what can you tell me about her?

A smile crosses his face. Kyle: She’s a good surgeon who thinks she’s better than me, but I know her secrets. I’ll give it to her, she’s sexy as hell, but she won’t be taking this position from me. Bottom line.

What intrigues you about the mentorship?
Kyle: What’s there not to be intrigued about? To be the top of the pack in your field and learn from the best of the best. Everyone in our department already knows that’s me. Enough said.  Is that about it for the non-stop questions? I have a surgery to get to.


That’s about it for me, Kyle thanks for letting have a few moments with you.

Blurb:


Dr. Erin Miller’s life was going great; for the most part, anyway. She was single, had a career she loved, and a cherished circle of friends, but something was missing. When a mentorship with the Chief Pediatric Surgeon becomes available, she couldn’t be more thrilled. Maybe this is just what the doctor ordered! That is, until the handsome and charismatic Dr. Kyle Reynolds decides he wants the mentorship as well.


Kyle Reynolds has lost everything including his wife and daughter. With nothing left in his life except for his job, he sets his sights on the new mentorship position with single-minded determination. The only obstacle he faces is the sexy Dr. Erin Miller.

If you would like to learn more about Kyle and Erin and the mentorship, they are both fighting for then pick up my debut release Road to Recovery.

http://www.alyssa-fox.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Alyssa-Fox/149547855112826

http://twitter.com/#!/AlyssaFox99

http://alyssafoxauthor.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to come back to meet Erin tomorrow

No comments: