14 May 2013

Celebrating Rachel, GOT THE CONTRACT!

The RACHEL VAN DYKEN GOT THE CONTRACT blog hop
May 14-19th
 
Picture
Who?
 

RVD
Rachel Van Dyken
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What? Her two-book contract for The Bet and Elite, two of her self-published books that readers went WILD for and boosted it on the New York Times  and USA Today bestseller lists!!
 
When? When her new publisher  Grand Central contracted for FOUR books, The Bet, The Wager, Elite and Elect.

And those are just the latest that follow a L-O-N-G list of Rachel Van Dyken's published books.

To discover just how many books, including NY best selling ones, Rachel has written you must visit her website

How do I know such a talented and prolific writer?  It's my pleasure to have three of my own books, including my best-selling Regency Romance, Vidal's Honor, published by the same company that has published so many of Rachel Van Dyken's successful books.

Rachel is an inspiration, a charming warm-hearted and generous lady who has time for aspiring authors, and I am so happy for her and wish her all the best with her latest book ventures.

You will find a full list of Rachel Van Dyken's available books on Amazon

Giveaway
As part of Rachel's celebratory Blog Hop I am offering a free pdf copy of each of my Gasquet Princes novellas,



From Now Until Forever (Book 1 of the Gasquet Princes series)




and




His Chosen Bride (Book 2 of the Gasquet Princes series)



...to one lucky winner.
All you have to do for a chance to win is to leave a comment confirming you have 'liked' my
Thank you.

Don't forget to visit all the other authors celebrating in Rachel Van Dyken's Blog Hop





13 comments:

Ruth J. Hartman said...

Sherry,

Great blog post! And I have "liked" your page :). Have fun with the hop!

Patricia Kiyono said...

I've liked your page already, too. And I've already read both your prince books, as well as Vidal's Honor. But it's fun reading all the posts on the hop! Hope we get some more traffic soon!

Jan Hougland said...

I was glad to "like" your FB Page, Sherry. Any pal/colleague of Rachel's has gotta be an author I'd love to read from. Thanks for participating in this great blog hop for a very deserving author. I appreciate being able to submit a comment. Congrats to Rachel and to you for your works. jdh2690@gmail.com

SherryGLoag said...

:-) Bless, Ruth and thank you.

SherryGLoag said...

You are such a star Patty, thank you. And yes it will be great if we can reach some more folk on Rachel's behalf.

SherryGLoag said...

Janice, :-) Thank you for 'liking' my page and for your company and comment. Rachel is a lovely, generous and inspirational lady.

jeff7salter said...

I think that's a good summary: Rachel is an inspiration.

Sherry Gloag said...

:-Jeff, thanks for coming by.

Liz R said...

Congrats to Rachel!!!

Liked your author page!

ecriggs1990(at)aol(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading both of your prince books. Are there more coming? Just asking, of course.

SherryGLoag said...

Liz, thanks for coming and and for your 'like.'

SherryGLoag said...

:-) G.G. Thanks for your kind words, and if the twins would just co-operate there should be two more princes books (+ one 'maybe' character who's flirting round the edges of one of the stories.)
Hope you're having a good w.end.

SherryGLoag said...

Thank you to everyone who left a comment celebrating Rachel's success, and congratulations to Janice Hougland for winning my prize of pdf copies of my two princes series.
Janice I have emailed you. :-)